Wednesday, December 17, 2008

To all my ladies out there...

I am a cryer. There is no doubt about it. I tear up at Hallmark commercials, award show acceptance speeches, stories about grandparents, at the end of a sporting event when one team is jubilant about their win, stories of abundant love, thinking about people who are not alive and all the people who miss them, the end of 'My First Home'... the list can really go on for pages. One of my friends introduces me their 'emotional' friend (JENN). I especially love the stories of abundant love.


I just watched a video clip from Stefania's blog and b/c I'm such a technological moron, I have no idea how to add it to my blog. But go check out the video on her blog (I have figured out the hyperlink). It made me cry (even thought it kept interrupting... I think you need to let it load before you play it). Thanks Stefania, I didn't get my weekly BOO-HOO b/c there was no Extreme Home makeover last Sunday.


I have an amazing little life here. And with all the 'tough' stuff going on in the world and the economy, illnesses and injuries, I sometimes need a reminder to help me appreciate the really great women in my life. I have an amazingly strong core of beautiful, love-filled, open hearted, wonderful women in my life. My Mom and mother-in-law. My sisters-in-law and Gram, the extended family- aunts and cousins and my friends scattered throughout the whole country. I am a very lucky woman. I met this amazing group of women here who have become my 'nearby' family. And because of all of these women, I am the luckiest girl on earth, really. I am so fortunate to have all of these beautiful women in my life, the video just reminded me, we can get through anything, especially with the help of each other.

So to all my ladies out there- I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I totally cried when I saw it too. I'm pretty emotional, especially these days. So glad that you wanted to share it on your blog as well.
    Happy Holidays... would love to get together for drinks/ coffee/ lunch/ dinner... whatever.
    xo
    S

    ReplyDelete