Friday, December 19, 2008

I RAN TODAY!


Yes, yes, I ran today. While it wasn't painless, for a long period or high speed, I still did it. I still ran today. And man, I am thrilled. I look forward to painfree periods of running in my future, but it was nice to feel good enough to do it. (I still shake my head wondering how I didn't break something with this 'sprained ankle' pain lasting so long). But I am happy and feel good.


Today we are expecting the first snowstorm of the season. It's exciting and nice, but today is also my company Christmas party... And frankly, I am tired of my Christmas plans being changed, cancelled or postponed this year and damn it, I'm getting to that Christmas party. And no, I'm not rescheduling my Christmas plans on Sunday because of other potential inclimate weather. I am not cancelling, changing or postponing any more christmas stuff. This is not going to be the 'cancelled/postponed Christmas'. While not what was originally planned, I am very happy, excited and looking forward to our NEW (and improved) Christmas plans this year. And come hell or high water, we are not missing any of it. So Mother Nature, PLEASE play nice. Travel is in our plans and your cooperation would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment