Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Glimpses of the weekend...

  • Beers at Vaughn's with Jenn and Stefania. Stefania is a new friend, we have tons in common and it was truly wonderful to meet her. I hope I run into her again sometime.
  • Fancy dinner in front of the TV with my husband
  • Husband fell asleep before 10. Watch What Not to Wear and Say Yes to the Dress
  • early wake-up call on Saturday. Several attempts to do minor fix-it things in the house. New dryer delivered and installed. laundry.
  • Jenna and Luke arrive, make beer bread, eat Stromboli and beer bread
  • Shop at mall with Jenn. Buy more presents for me than for Christmas. Feel selfishly fulfilled.
  • Hot date with husband. Bosc Wine bar in Avon. YUMMY.
  • To bed by 10pm
  • Wake at 10 o'clock! (what a lazy bum). Husband cooked breakfast and made coffee. I stayed in PJs and read my book. Showered, grocery shopped, donated a frozen turkey, made hamburger sliders and sweet potato fries.
  • Early to bed.
  • FINISHED MY BOOK The Yellow Raft in Blue Water and I'm onto Silver Bells our book club book. This seems to be an easy read. Next up is The Glass Castle. I am looking forward to that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment