Monday, August 18, 2008

Great Summer Weekend

What a great weekend! Friday Dave and I had dinner in Old Wethersfield. Unfortunately it was stormy so we didn't sit outside but we did venture on to find a place called The Bean and Grape which sounds PERFECT and is! Coffee during the day, wine at night. Hello! Have we met?? Anyway, I can't wait to try it out.

Bookclub tonight- at Jenna's house. She's doing really well. Book was called Black and White which was really an interesting read. Quite easy but loaded with emotional heavy stuff. Interesting to see what bookclub thought, but more interesting to see if we actually talk about the book. I hope so.

I'm hoping to run with Cathy on Wednesday night. There's a running group starting in West Hartford Center that runs about 3-4 miles ever wednesday. I hope it works well for me b/c sounds really cool!

This weekend Jenn and Ryan are having a Fish Fry and then I'm off to Scituate for a little R&R sans Dave. Bummer he can't make it but I'm looking forward to being up there.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment