Monday, July 14, 2008

Kitchen... (almost) done

Ok Ok, the kitchen, for the most part, is done! WHEW! The counters are in which was the nearly last step. They look AMAZING. I can't believe it's the same kitchen. I want to secretly wait until Wednesday/bookclub before I post, but I'm too proud of how amazing it looks. This is the before picture, again, in case you need to refer back and forth in wonder of if it's the same room. It is. I assure you. But looks so different. We're so happy. The finishing touches are to get the water working/sink/disposal/dishwasher, do some paint touch-ups and some final pieces of the backsplash and cabinets. Wow.

Ok, here's the after:


Crazy, huh? We are really happy with the outcome and can't wait to get the water flowing and back to normal Colleen-and-Dave way of life. Ooh la la.
Ok, enough of me drooling over these picts. Now COME TO OUR HOUSE SO I CAN COOK YOU DINNER!
:)

1 comment:

  1. It looks amazing! I can't wait to see it in person on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete