Monday, July 7, 2008

How Starbucks Saved My Life


I just finished this book and really enjoyed it. It's a great summertime read and was just absolutely perfect. The story was cute, sad at times but in the end, lovely. If you love starbucks, you should absolutely read this.
Happy 4th of July! Dave and I celebrated it by spending our day with Jenna and Brian, Max (their doggie) and Luke (their week-old son). He was enjoying the day and so did I. It was a really relaxing and wonderful day spent relaxing with friends. I am so impressed with Brian and Jenna and their knack at making things seem easy and natural. Luke seems like a sweet little baby and it makes me so excited to be around him.
We spent yesterday with my sister-in-law. That was fun too! Emmett, Kaye and Jameson were happy little munchkins playing at the park. Kaye really loves the swing and Dave is an excellent pusher. And Emmett is nearly as tall as I am. Can you believe it? He's not even 4 years old and he's probably as tall as a 5 or 6 year old. WOW, he's so big. Amazing.
Aside from that, Dave and I had a thrilling weekend of HouseHunters, Baseball, fireworks from our living room and getting back to cooking. While we don't have countertops and our sink is having serious drainage issues, we are back in business. It sure smelled stale in our house without the cooking odors. :) Looking forward to the final steps of our kitchen remodel. Counters are scheduled for installatioN (please be on time, please be on time) for Wednesday and the cleaners come Friday. And! It's our house-aversary on Thursday-1 year! Oh wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment